TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LITTLE EARTHLINGS (The serious stuff!)
1. This website is operated by Little Earthlings LTD. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Little Earthlings LTD.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, downloads, software, trademarks and logos) contained in this site is either owned by littleearthlings.co.uk or has been licensed to us by the rights owner(s) so that we can use this material as part of the Shop. These rights are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You are only allowed to use this Shop and the material they contain as set out in these terms. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product available for purchase on our website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and therefore we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control.
19. Where you select the "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. Goods damaged in transit – it is important that you check you are receiving the correct amount of parcels when signing for items and you ensure there appears to be no damage to any of the parcel(s). Please make sure they are opened immediately and the contents are carefully checked. You must inform us within 3 working days of delivery if you have received any damaged or incorrectly sent goods.
21. Goods lost in transit – parcels lost in transit must be notified to us within 5 working days from the expected delivery time to deem us liable. (This is taken to be 7-8 days from the advised date of despatch for standard delivery, 6-7 working days for express delivery)
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
Email : email@example.com (Please quote your order number)
20. Payment plans may be undertaken by putting the code "PAYMENTPLAN" in your basket at checkout.
21. You will pay a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your items, we will then send you an invoice via PayPal using the email provided. If this email is not connected to your PayPal please inform us so we can use a different email address.
22. You have up to 1 month to pay for seasonal goods e.g. clothes, after this we reserve the right to cancel your order. You have up to 3 months to pay off non-seasonal goods e.g. toys, eco homeware.
23. If you wish to cancel your payment plan you lose your deposit, or it can be used to exchange for different items.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
24. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
25. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
28. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
29. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.